How about meeting other young people before the Charity Ball by spending some time together exploring the city of Bern? How about sharing the good memories of that evening over a good brunch on the next day?
Your wishes have come true as a group of young people has organised a special program for participants aged between 18 and 35 who are keen to spend a whole weekend making new acquaintances while discovering the capital of Switzerland.
“Each participant to the young people’s weekend must be vaccinated (2 doses) against covid-19 or present a recovery certificate.” These rules may evoluate depending on the local legislation.
Saturday 5th February
- 12pm Traditional Swiss lunch at the Altes Tramdepot, Brauerei Restaurant AG, Grosser Muristalden 6, 3006 Bern
- 14.30pm Surprise activity linked to a renowned Swiss speciality
- 7pm Charity ball at the Bellevue Palace with a cocktail party for young people
Sunday 6th February
- Holy mass at the Dreifaltigkeitskirche, Taubenstrasse 6 at 9.30am in French and 11am in German
- From 11.30am Brunch at Marzilibrücke, Gasstrasse 8, 3005 Bern
Prices for the special program:
The participation to the special program for young people costs CHF 70.- and your registration will only be confirmed, once we have received your payment.
Prices for the Charity ball:
People from 18 to 30 years old: CHF 140.-
People from 31 to 40 years old: CHF 200.-
Requested payment before the 24th January 2023 to:
IBAN CH38 0900 0000 3129 5201 7
With the specific mention: Ball entry and weekend
During the ball, you might want to buy some roses to get tickets for the tombola. For this, you will have to pay cash in Swiss francs or euros.
1 rose: CHF 30, 2 rose: CHF 60, 4 roses: CHF 120, 10 roses: CHF 250
Please refer to the accomodation list. All hotel suggestions are in the center of Bern and near all the activities.
If you have any questions, please contact the équipe Jeunes SHOMS Isabelle Chevallier-Chantepie and Nathalie de Gottrau email@example.com